Thursday, 24 March 2011

Bits and Pieces

Hello!!

What a yucky week. Having a cold really sucks!! I'm starting to feel much better now though thankfully.

A few bits and pieces today. First up, I've been enjoying my Cocoa Daisy April Kit this week.
Take a peek.



Doesn't it just ooze lots of 'Springy-ness'. I'm loving it.
The Cocoa Daisy girls are in for a treat next month.
There will be a full reveal
at the end of this month. So far I've made 3 LO's and a mini book, but there's tons more I plan to make with it.

Next is Sketchy Thursdays. Congratulations to those who made the new DT. I was so thrilled to get asked to stay on again. I love being part of this friendly and very inspiring team. Have you met the knew team yet? If not, visit here and see the new sketch too.

And lastly, Nadia Cannizzo, who is on 'The Studio' design team with me has started up a new challenge blog, 'Once Upon a Sketch',which is looking very promising. I love the idea of a challenge combining a sketch and some journaling. Sounds perfect for me.

To get started she's currently having a prize give-away from the lovely Scrapbook Nook.
Yummy eh?!! To find out more, click here.



I hope you are having a good week, the weekend isn;t far away now : )
See you soon xxx

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hope you feel better soon!! And loving the sneaks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynnda Hosni said...

Hope you feel better soon!!... Yummy sneaks!! cant wait hugs....xoxo