Wednesday 7 January 2009

Happy New Year

Wekitunot - #3 - New Beginnings
http://kimsonksen.typepad.com/wekitunot/

Sorry I'm a little late with this months Wekitunot creations.
What with Christmas and New Year I've hardly been near the pc.
So here is what I created with last months Scrapagogo kit with the theme in mind
'New Beginnings'


With that title in mind, my LO just had to be about when we got with Ade almost 4 years ago now. Our new beginning. This was the first time that we all 4 went out together.

And here's my card : )

If you fancy joining in with this months challenge.... come join us here:
http://kimsonksen.typepad.com/wekitunot/


I hope everyone has had a happy and healthy start to 2009.
I have promised to get myself back scrapping again.....it's been far too long : )

4 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Ooh, I really like this Lis, gorgeous! And what a lovely subject to scrap xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow these are really pretty Lisa. Kim

Sam said...

Great LO and card Lis, what a lovely page to scrap. :)
Sam xxx

Diane.W. said...

Happy 2009!!!
Great LO & card :o)x