Friday 7 August 2009

Show us your Blinkie ....

And you could win this lovely stash : )
Simply visit The Studio, upload the blinkie and leave a comment. Wish I could enter.

I've taken part in this months Butterfly Crafts challenge again. Scrap a fave food. Now I'm not so fond of cake but I do love the baking and decorating part. This was one of Hollie's birthday cakes this year. The decorating wasn't going so well, so I used sassafras papers and made the flower myself. Was rather chuffed with the end result : )

I've used the latest Cocoa Daisy kit for my supplies. Perfect to go with the bright decorating of the cake.
This other LO was made a little while ago using the same Cocoa Daisy kit. One of Sue's prompts over at Cocoa Daisy to cut up the cute owl paper...I LOVE IT !!!! and need more more more.
I do just adore this kit. It's one that's been so fun to cut up. I think that's now 7 LO's and a project that's been made using it. Pretty Good : )

A wii night for us now....the kids sound like they are getting excited. Better go and get thrashed. I never win anymore.
Speak soon xxx

6 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Love love love the cake LO! So gorgeous, I love how you've used the journal spots :o).

Emma said...

That cake AND lo look gorgeus

missusem said...

I love the cake layout!! Those die cuts are so fun!! Tagged you on my blog!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Hoping to do the Butterfly Crafts challenge soon, I love that cake and fab Lo to go with it.

Spotted you have another DT assignment - fantastic news - so pleased for you xx

Claire said...

Love, love, love these LOs! Congrats on Papermaze, very well deserved :)

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow, that cupcake LO is gorgeous! Congrats as well!