Sunday 26 December 2010

Good Morning, Good Morning : )
Tis the 28th December. I wish the days would slow down. I love the chilling and playing games this time of year. Just goes by too quickly for my liking.
I hope all my friends had a lovely Christmas. Did Santa visit?
I was very lucky to get 9 punches including 2 of my fave EK Sucess slimlime border punches. Plus some glimmer mists and a rather cool stitching gadget which I can't wait to play with.
I also got the new Jamie and Nigella cook books, more cookie cutters, coat and lots of bits. Lucky girl I am : )

So scrappy, what's going on?

The Studio have a sketch challenge up this week.
Fabi made this one. I love working with circles, so it's right up my street.



I made this one using a series of Dad cuddling with my two whilst watching tv.



And used last months Cocoa Daisy kit.



I've made a couple of things recently for Hollie.
I tarted up a very boring lamp for her new room. It cost under a fiver. Not bad!!
I've put step by step instructions on the Cocoa Daisy Blog if you'd like to see.
Here



And lastly, I made this little box for Hollie to put her jewellery in.



It was a plain black box from Cosmo Cricket.
Which I've covered in papers from last months Cocoa Daisy kit.
I love these colours.



The flower on top came with the kit too.



And inside I made compartments and a part for her rings.



I do hope you continue to enjoy the next few days of 2010.
Thank you for the lovely wishes.
Lisa xxx

1 comment:

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

fabulous creations-thanks for sharing and have a great week!

xo
sarabeth