Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Eve Eve

Hello and Happy Christmas Eve Eve,
I've just tucked a very excited Louis into bed who pre-warned me that he would struggle to sleep tonight. I wonder how many visits I will get this evening???

It's been crazy busy since I last blogged (I'm sure the same for everyone else)
I'm still working. The joy of working for myself and from home though means that I don't miss out on family stuff, I just get up earlier and they have to put up with me working in the family room when we watch movies or like today I work in the car.
At least I am there though.
I do feel very organised this year though. It's a nice feeling but rather odd. With having the kids and Ade at home this week I've just felt like we've been waiting for Christmas.

This is the first Christmas that I've still wanted to scrap. Usually the mojo goes on holiday, but not this year, the crafty fingers keep getting that twitch.
I've been doing little challenges over at Cocoa Daisy all month. Take a look here.
The deadline is Dec 30th 10pm EST if you still want to join in over Christmas.
Here are some of the things I have made.






I also wanted to tell you about some of my upcoming classes for 2012.

Saturday 4th Feb I am teaching at the crop in Fleet, Hampshire. I will have more details after the New Year.

Saturday Feb 18th I will be teaching at Sparkle Dreams in Swindon.
We will be getting messy fingders and creating a canvas together.



AND...
I'm also really excited as I will be teaching at a weekend retreat in Swindon on the 22nd Sept 2012. The weekend retreat runs from 21st-23rd Sept and is being organised by Paper Arts. You can read here for more details if you are interested in coming along.

2012...bring it on....

So on that note I shall sign off.
I would like to think that I will stop by tomorrow but I know that probably won;t happen. I have work planned first thing, we are meeting with friends for a walk up the common at 10am followed by coffee and cakes. A date with Elf the movie at some point and our family tradition of yummy baked ham for dinner. Plus all the other fun things that we all do. I love Christmas Eve.

Great!! Ade's just informed me that Hollie has just started painting her finger nails. At bloody 9.15pm!!!! I went up 15mins ago to say lights out. Why???!!!
Better go have a word.

So Happy Christmas to you all my very lovely crafty friends.
I hope you all have a good one and enjoy the holidays.
I hope Santa comes and brings you crafty gifts : )

See you soon.
Big Christmas hugs
Lisa xxx

10 comments:

AnnaB said...

Happy Christmas Lisa...!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Merry Christmas Lisa!! Love love love all your projects!! GORGEOUS!!! And hope you figured out the nail polishing tonight! lol!! Kids are always fun aren't they?? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Emma said...

haha at Hollie! Kids eh? A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Anna said...

Happy Christmas, have a great time!

Lynnda said...

Love all your fantabulous projects.... Have a wonderful Christmas Lisa... hugs..xoxo

bevanjenn said...

For anniversary page layout, it is accessible that the ancestors, they accept accounting letters, aggressive records, bearing and afterlife certificates or photos. Anniversary bulletin should be marked.

scrapbook supplies

Denise said...

Happy Christmas Lisa.

Ronda Palazzari said...

Merry Christmas Friend. So very happy you are teaching lots & lots!

Kim said...

so glad your mojo has stayed, I love visiting for some awesome misting ideas...hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

Anne said...

Merry Christmas Lisa to you and your family. Thank you for the card, sorry I didn't get round to give many out ! I can't wait for your classes in the new year, take care XXX