Monday 1 October 2012

Funny Gareth Stories

Hi,

I hope you've enjoyed your weekend.
The Cocoa Daisy October Kits are now on sale today.
As they've been selling out so fast, Christine has added more this month.
I have been having so much fun with this kit. When you first look at it the colours are very Autumnal, but it's a very very FUN kit and very easy to bring out the bright colours.
Take a look at the main kit and the addons here.

The first LO that I made using the kit was this one here.












It's a very silly LO full of very silly stories all geared around my brother this summer. We love him so much, he's the baby of the family and we just love to tease. Isn't that what siblings are for???


I love the bit of Sassafras in the kit, a lovely pp to cut up and layer. 
There are 2 sets of Amy Tangerine Alphas in the main kit. One set has two sheets in the one pack. 1 sheet in brown and 1 in turquoise.

 
I used this 'TODAY' journal stamp for one of my stories.
Along with some of the Amy Tangerine embellishments from the 'Tailhead' addon.


One of my stories was a little rude to have on full view on the LO, so I slotted it behind the photo out of view from any little eyes around my studio : )

  I've got some more LO's still to do for the Fall crop coming up this month. I need to be organised as we are going away next week. I have to say though, the pages are coming together very well and easy using this kit.

I hope you have a lovely day.
It's so rainy and cold here today : (
It's definitely a latte and homemade strawberry muffin day in this house xxx

2 comments:

Lynnda said...

Loving your layout...a little different than your usual...I really love this!!! Hope you'll get things as planned... stay warm... hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Lisa!!! I'm with Lynnda.. a little different for you... but I AM LOVING these colors that you used!!! LOVING all the hearts too!!!!!