Friday 21 December 2012

Captured

Hello.

So, today 21.12.12
Will it or won't it???

Louis has been in a panic for months.
He's a worrier at the best of times.
We've been counting down the days left at school whilst he's been counting down the days til the world ends.
He didn't want to sleep last night as he was scared, but was straight out : )
Poor thing.

I have a DT LO to share today that I made for the Scrap365 January sketch challenge.
The challenge has gone live today and runs until January 17th.
Here is my LO.


I've used some fun October Afternoon 'Modway' papers on this LO. The arrows were all cut out from one of the papers. The metallic mists are from Maya Road.

I love the kids faces on this photo. It was a ride photo taken at Magic Kingdom on the Toy Story ride. It captured them so well : )
Louis ended with 603'800 points whilst Hollie had just 7700. The camera captured her looking over at his score whilst he was laughing at her. What perfect timing!!


And I've used bits and pieces from some previous Cocoa Daisy kits.
And I love that large 'Today' journal stamp from CD too. I've had so much use from that. It's great to have a journal stamp that actually has a decent amount of space to journal in.

Please pop over to the Scrap365 sketch blog to see the sketch here and see what the rest of the team did with the sketch.
The challenge is being sponsered this month by :  http://www.indigoblu.com/

The kids are finishing school at 1pm today, so Ade and I are going to wrap the last few bits. The Waitrose shop has just been done. So all grocery shopping now finished. I cleaned the frdige out before unpacking, so I think we are more or less sorted.
We are taking the kids to see Nativity 2 after school : )
We always like to see a Christmas movie at the cinema.

I hope you are feeling festive.
And good luck with the whole 21.12.12 thing **cheeky grin**

xxx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

We're still here ... and it was supposed to be at 4:11AM my time... and that was over an hour ago :)

I loveeeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the colors, the masking and love love love love love all the arrows!!!!

Karen leonard said...

Another super bright and fun layout. love the arrows and little polaroid camera image, and the story of course!!
Karen x

Scarlett said...

What a fantabulous misting job you did for the background - love the colors and way to go on capturing their scores!! :) Super page all around - I've yet to bust in to my Midway papers - still oohing and ahhing but now I think I must hack away at some arrows LOL. Happy New Year!! Scarlett