Monday 29 July 2013

Travel and Explore with 80 Days



It was the Cocoa Daisy reveal last night.
I totally love this kit, infact I've made so much even with getting 2 addons, I've almost run out.
I did make 2 mini books though (one of which is huge) plus LO's.

I made this LO journaling to the kids how much Ade and I love travelling and how fortunate the kids have been with the lovely places we have taken them to. I do hope they have our travel bug. I know Hollie does already. Bless her, she had her first visit to the States at just 10months old and the second time she was 2 and Louis was in my tummy : )



CALCUTTA ADD-ON
The Calcutta addon comes with a pack of cute Fancy Pants paper bags. I used one to store my hidden journal tag. The tag in a vinyl wooden vaneer and comes with the main kit. I wasn't sure how well it would take to pen, but left to dry and was fine.

You can see more of the kit and the addons here.
It goes on sale to non subbers on the 1st.

xxx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and the photo!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yyam said...

Love the family photo. And how you've made it the star of the page. Love the colour combo and everything you've used on the page!