Thursday 27 February 2014

Having Fun with Grey Street

I have loved my Cocoa Daisy Kit this month.
I enjoy every kit, but every now and then there is one I particularly enjoy.
This month is one of them.

Here is my gallery.

 
One of my favourites is this one.
She Really Loved that Bird

 
It's come along way and has seen so many changes since it first started out. It's took 3 days worth of jiggling before I started to like it and at one stage was heading for the rubbish.
I'm glad I stuck with it. It was going to have a green border with some dark green on the main parts too. Having the white background and cutting down the main pp and taking away the dark green totally transformed this page in the end.
Sometimes you just have to stick with it and keep coming back until you get it right.
 

I used the CD paper from the Main Kit along with the OA alphas. I also used the SC pp from addon #1 and the Elle's Studio alphas stickers and bits and pieces from addon #2.
Another example on how well it all goes together.
 
 
Since making this LO it's really got me thinking about what a good day this was and how much the kids actually got from this trip. We hadn't planned to visit here again this year, but I think I've convinced myself that we will come back to DC afterall.

Hollie will be happy :)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today xxx



1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the triangles and the stitching!!!!