Monday 31 March 2014

It was the Best Week EVER!!

I've harped on about it before I know.
But the week that Ade and I spent in LA in 2013, on our own, meeting up with the CD girls at CHA really was the best week ever.
I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

I'd printed off a few small photos from the trip some time ago and they've just been sat in a dish on my desk, so when this April Cocoa Daisy Kit arrived and I saw the blues, I thought it was time to scrap these photos of the best week ever.
It was the first LO that I scrapped using this months new kit.

 
The papers are perfect right?!
The heart paper and the cardstock, along with the leaves & alphas are from the main kit. The clouds and kraft paper are also from the main kit and are exclusive CD papers. You can view the kit in full here. It goes on sale tomorrow.
 
 
The small alpha stickers were from last months kit, I just coloured them in with pen so they matched better. The circle was drawn using a tea plate as a template.

 
And a close up of the piccies from the best week ever.
I would love to go back again. We keep talking about it, but it was just so perfect, I don't know if it could be recreated again. I don't know.
 
 
I hope you all had a good Mothers Day yesterday. We had fun. A visit to a garden centre, fed some Koi and dinner at the local pub. It was fun : )
 
Wishing you a very happy Monday xxx  
 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I know it was the best week ever for me ... since I got to meet YOU (and Denise and Sharmaine!!) I loveeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the colors and the clouds!!! And loving how you clustered the photos together!!!