Wednesday 22 March 2017

Creative Title Work



Today is all about getting creative with titles.
This is my scrapbooking page that I've created.


I love the large title that spreads across the page. I only stuck the centres of the letters down so that the photos could slot in at the top.  You can click on the first photo and watch me making this page.
 I had so much fun! 

We are holding a challenge for the next couple of weeks over at Cocoa Daisy. We'd love you to get creative with your titles too. You can also take a look and see how some of the others have played with their titles. There's some great inspiration.  For now, I shall leave you with a few more photos of this page I made. 





Have fun with your titles too!!!

See you soon....Lisa xx

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING the photos, the title work and the leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!