Wednesday 11 April 2018

Why I Love My Traveler's Notbooks


Hi, I'm finding myself reaching for my traveler's notebooks over my 12x12's more and more recently.
I have a new blog post up today over a Papermaze which you can read here

I've explained a little what they are and how they work and then I go on to create a couple of pages inside the notebook.

 
 
I also have a video here chatting a little more about Traveler's Notebooks and how they are working for me.

If you have any questions about working in Traveler's Notebooks, please do ask.
Thanks so much,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!!!!

Kerrymay._.Makes said...

I love my smash booking in a TN, my favourite way to document things, quicker for me and less precise than scrapbooks xx

Stephanie Squires said...

Lovely work :) how can I subscribe to your blog please? I can't find a place to add my email address? X