Friday 20 June 2008

Kits Glorious Kits - PART 2 - Sue's Recipe Challenge

I love my kits soooooooooooooooooooo much and get so excited when they are due to arrive.
(I do hope the little old man from Royal Mail realises that it's my pizza boxes I'm so pleased to see and doesn't think it's him!!)
Anyway, I do have a gripe about my kits......they all arrive at the same time. I had Scrapagoo and Bubbly Funk on one day and then my Little Red Scraphouse on another. I wish I could spread them out...and NO I don't have the discipline to not open them and save for the next week.
So, this LO is using the Bubbly Funk Kit. I am really in love with this one. I took these pics of the kids Saturday night in Louis' bed. They do love their books.
This has been made using Sue's Recipe challenge on Just bex last week;
http://justbex.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2983

The recipe is : a window a pearl - or 2 -some letters -some flowers .
I very nearly didn't bother with the pearls, really not my thing. Then last minute, I added some 3d pearl paint spots to the frames.

One last thing...It's Louis' sports day today. Weather forecast wasn't good, but so far it looks promising. We shall see : ) xx

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lis this is such a lovley LO - love the photos!

Kathy said...

Wonderful LO Lisa - I'm so glad you liked the BF kit