Monday 27 April 2009

Fab Weekend

I have thoroughly enjoyed the cyber crop weekend on Cocoa Daisy. It was so much fun with amazing prompts, challenges and inspiration. I have a list to work through this week on LO's I still want to make and I haven't even had chance to have a proper look at the classes yet.

I took part in a 1hr challenge last night. At 6pm we were told to produce a 12x12 in cocoa daisy colours and include 'heart' in the title. This is what I made:

I was really pleased with my end result and. It didn't win, but Nicky and I did get a special mention.
This is my Spring challenge. To create a spring LO with what I like about spring in bullet points.



The next LO...is laid out ready. I have this huge idea in my head, but not quite sure if it will turn out quite as I would like it to. xx

3 comments:

Laura said...

These are stunningly beautiful Lisa - I still find it hard to believe you did the wedding one in an hour! I couldn't do something that beautiful in 10 hours!!
Laura
x

Sue said...

love the wedding LO sad have missed all this

MY BLOG

Nickynoo said...

Lovely, lovely work, wasn't that one-hour challenge fun?!?