Thursday 21 October 2010

Wild Hair



I love Louis' wild hair. We call it his nest sometimes. It's crazy. I wouldn't want it cut back short though as it suits him so well. I love his curls.
This LO came to life after seeing this latest Sketchy Thursday sketch.



I flipped the sketch and replaced the 2 smaller photos with 1 larger.
I've used a piece of the Basic Grey 'Basics' paper along with gesso, spray mists, and a Little Yellow Bicycle journal cloud and some Sassafras stickers.



Louis doesn't like his hair though, I can understand why : )



Thank you for all the sweet messages re Louis' situation at school.
It means alot. I feel sorry for him right now. He'll be ok though.

I got a very wanted delivery today. I knew the Cocoa Daisy package was sent early last week so was due anytime now. I love that feeling. Thankfully this month it took just over a week rather than 3 : )
Here's a little peak at what has arrived.



The November Cocoa Daisy kit 'Poker Face'. With addons to die for : )
Visit here for more photos and you can also see the beautiful stamp that Kim designed just for this kit.

We had a really good frost this morning. Everything was white. We went to school with thick coats, scarves and gloves. Well Louis and I did, obviously Hollie now at Senior School is far too cool for that and stuck to the 15 denier tights and no coat. LOL.

I think that kit is calling me. I'd better go.
Hugs xxx

11 comments:

Denise said...

His curls are adorable Lisa. Hope you are feeling less stressed and the bathroom is coming along. I love your layouts alot. You have such a fun, pretty style.

Nickynoo said...

Fabulous, and I love that Louis is in a cage in the photo! x

Julie said...

I love his curls - theyre so cute, the LO is lovely, I'm ashamed to say but I dont own any spray mists [I have asked Santa] I've got my fingers crossed as I love what you do with them.
I hope today is going much better for you.
Take Care - Ju xx

lisa said...

Thank you : )

Nicky, it's the top of a skateboard ramp, not a cage . LOL X

Anonymous said...

Love the LO. The pops of color on the muted background are so fun! And, I'm drooling over the Coco Daisy kit. :)

Tessa Buys said...

He is so very handsome :). I've been dying to get my hands on those maya road white transparency doilies, but all my favorite online places are sold out and my LSS doesn't have them :(. Have fun playing!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Lisa!!! I love love love that photo of him and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the clouds! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

He is such a cutie! Love how artsy your page is! Those "controlled" pops of colour are just brilliant! :)

P/s: I got some happy mail this week too....:)

Karen leonard said...

Amazing kit......mmmm....might be worth looking into! Karen

Taj White said...

this is so stunning. love your clean, artistic style. It's so unique!!

Linda Brun said...

Really like your layout. The colors are so great together.
Thankyou for sweet comments in my blog.
Hugs