Saturday 27 November 2010

November Rut

Hi!!!

This months challenge at Cocoa Daisy is all about getting yourself out of a rut.
Anja set it this month and tells us to list 2 things that we tend to use on most LO's.
For me this is obviously paint and also distressed edges. These are now forbidden on the page.

And instead now list some items we never use or forget to use.
I listed rub-ons and stamps.
So these 2 items now have to be used.

Here's my page.



Using the Cocoa Daisy November kit.
And some very old rub-ons and stamps.



I love how the ends of the papers curl slightly by not sticking down the edges completely.



If you like this challenge and want to join in, visit Cocoa Daisy here.

Off to watch Louis play football this morning. It's far too cold for that!!
Have fun xx

6 comments:

Lynnda said...

wow Lisa...another fabulous layout of yours....I will try and join...
have a good one...xoxo

Denise said...

Lisa this is so fantastic. I like the design but also how you are able to use brown and still make it look so awesome. I never use stamps or rubons either!

missquiss said...

Awesome job with the challenge!
Rub-ons seem to be a much neglected item - they were on my list too!

Angi Barrs said...

What a fab layout. Love the paper that you used.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Lisa! I AM LOVING those photos and love love love love all the YELLOW!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

awesome!! love it !!!!