Friday 12 November 2010

Scrappy Weekend Ahead



Here's the new Sketchy Thursday Sketch.
I really like these more simple sketches, they work just perfect for me.
I chose some photos that were taken during our family stay just these last couple of weeks.



My sister is one for baking, but her little girl Millie loves to bake (mixing in her words). So We made ginger bread biscuits together.



And I got into the swing of Fancy Pants whilst waitng for my box to arrive by using all Fancy Pants papers on this page.



I'm really looking forward to this weekend at Cocoa Daisy. I love their Cyber Crops so have really enjoyed helping with the prep this time now that I'm part of the team.
Hopefully I'll get a fair few pages made this weekend.

I also want to mention something that may be of interest to you.
Acrylic Stamps
Amanda at Scrap Rat has had the most gorgeous Acrylic Stamps made.
Take a look here.
Journaling stamps, numbers, ink splats. They are gorgeous.
And guess what?? They start at just £2.50.

Louis has an insect day today and is chatting the constant time whilst I type. I'd better go.
We are starting our day with hot choc for him/latte for me and then we are going to build lego in his room.

If you haven't registered to Cocoa Daisy yet for the cyber crop.
You can do so here.

Have a fab Friday xx

6 comments:

Sue said...

simple and stylish as ever Lis - can't wait to see what you produce this w/e have fun xxxxx

yyam said...

Love the paint!!! Adds an artsy touch! I love how you added texture with paper and stitching!

Have a great weekend Lisa!

Emma said...

I've just gone and registered! hopefully I should be able to enter a few seeing as I have all week to do it. Looking forward to seeing what the challenges are! Although I do wonder how many of us have libraries!!!

And as always Lisa, great page, looking forward to seeing more of your fancy pants pages.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this Lisa!!! LOVING the photos and all that YUMMY PAINT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

ooh, I hope you get to share your box of goodies when it arrives. Cute photos of Millie!

Nickynoo said...

This is gorgeous, isn't Millie a poppet?! Was wondering what Louis would get up to on his 'insect' day, guessing it's an 'inset' day, LOL! Soz, couldn't resist..... See you at the crop! xxx