Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding

Have you been watching the wedding today?
We've loved following their day on tv : )
I've enjoyed it more than I expected.


I've launched a new challenge at Cocoa Daisy this morning to celebrate the Royal Wedding.
Simply scrap something wedding related and include bunting on your page.



You need to add your page to this Cocoa Daisy thread by Sunday 29th April midnight Eastern time and a winner will be selected and will receive a small prize.

Off to carry on enjoying the festivities again now and have a sausage sarnie : )
xxx

5 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Very cute page! I spent the start of my morning watching news clips of the wedding. So romantic! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I did watch it! :) I loved her dress and loved learning the facts behind the family!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING all the paint and misting! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Heather Jacob said...

ooohhh Lisa !!!! this is gorgeous, beautiful and so creative .... love all of it ... awesome colours and design, I love it to bits ... .... love and hugz xoxo

Fabi Ormerod said...

OMg Lisa...you'd need to teach me when/if we met in London. i simply LOVE your style dear. Great layout, as usual lol.

Seventy Two said...

The decor is amazing with great seats and friendly staff. The bar staff was professional and their drinks ensured us a fun night in the city. I can't wait to go back
Las Vegas restaurants