Wednesday 8 June 2011

Hands uP!!!

Do you have a Cocoa Daisy Kit on it's way to you this month?

I loved Denise's sketch challenge.
Go and take a look here.
She's made her own sketch with LO for inspiration.
I adore Denise's very artsy style.
This is my interpretation.



I've used the new June Cocoa Daisy Kit. I just love the bright Lilybee papers.
Aren't they fun?!!
And I'm so into adding circles to my pages right now.



The three of us in this photo just makes me smile. Ade captured it so well.
This was the day in April that we went to Chessington with my sis and her family.
The boys went on the Cobra first and then my sis, Hollie and I.
I wanted to hold on tight and they nagged me to put my hands up.
Total Peer pressure!!



I found some free printable stars online to print off, cut out and use as templates for my misting and stars on my page.

Want to play along, go on over to Cocoa Daisy.

I've loads on right now. Work and stuff and I'm really, really tired.
I need to go out this morning with 3 bags for the post office and I need to go into town for some supplies for work, but I so feel like staying in and I need to take the kids out after school as Hollie urgently needs a new coat and school bag. bOOOOO to going out today.
This means though that if I get everything done today, tomorrow can be a peaceful one
: ) That's the plan.

So, see you tomorrow when hopefully I'm enjoying my quiet day xxxxx

9 comments:

Lynnda said...

Beautiful layout Lisa... I thought of signing Cocoa...right after I finished by other kit subscription but looking at this... I can't wait... Oct seems to be ages.... !!!

I hope you day get better tomorrow... Most days... I felt the same..dread to go to the office!!! oh well... i think most of us are the same...

Thanks for sharing.... hugs...xoxo

Carin McDonough said...

Alas no hands up for the kit but I just love, love, love your layout with it!!!! I think you were brave to even go on never mind let go it would have taken all that peer pressure just to get me on the ride as I am scared of heights lol :) Hope you get everything done today so you can enjoy tomorrow :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Lisa!! I love love love the stars and the circles!!!! Just GORGEOUS!! Hope you get all your errands accomplished today, so you can rest tomorrow! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Denise said...

Lisa you blew this one out of the park!! it is so vibrant and cool. Good luck today getting every thing finished. I will be thinking of you.

Annemieke said...

That's so cool that you did it... I wouldn't!! Great Lo you've made!! Love everything about it! As specially the journaling and the colours!
Annemieke

Diana Fisher said...

Love the stars and that circle! Fab page, my dearest!! :)

leah said...

Um. I *adore* this layout!! Absolutely fab!!

yyam said...

Wow! That background is so eye-catching and graphic! Awesome piece Lisa!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Love this! The misted stars are so cool! I also really like the color pallet. Great job :)