Thursday 23 June 2011

Sketchy Thursday

I love Thursdays as it means its not long until the weekend.

Here is this weeks sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.



And here is Louis last week baking completely alone for the first time.
He was so cute and so proud : )





I used a Crafty Template to mist over to give my starry background.
And some pretty Crate Paper too.
If you want to join in, join us at Sketchy Thursdays here.

Away from scrapping for a moment now.
Today I finally started a Funky Fairies Blog. Funky Fairies is the name of my wedding company which you can see here.
I started it back in 2003 and that's where my scrapbooky name Funky Fairies comes from.
I love my business and love working from home. It's tiring and stressful at times but rewarding all the same.
So if you know of anyone getting married or planning a celebration...point them in my direction : )

I have a hungry family that needs feeding now.
Better go.
xxx

8 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Your LO is great and fab misting as always.

I don't know where you find all the time to create amazing LOs, bake gorgeous looking goodies and run a business!

Emma said...

Love ur lo, great misting!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this Lisa! I loveeeeeeeee those masked stars!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sue said...

Love the colour combo one of my faves

The misting is lovely

Kim said...

totally love misting yo u have got going on here Lisa!!!

Kelly Massman said...

LOve your misting on this! It is a fun layout!!!!

Hannah said...

Great layout Lisa, love the colours and all of the misting, plus a super sweet story to scrap :)

Lynnda said...

WHat not to love here...Its beautiful Lisa... Love the masked stars!!! Awesome... hugs..xoxo