Friday 29 July 2011

Siren's Call #1

Good Morning.

Following last nights new kit reveal at Cocoa Daisy I can now share with you a couple of LO's using the new August kit 'Sirens Call'.
This months kit is fun, bright with a hint of holiday.
You can see the kit here. It goes on sale on the 1st.

My first page; Date Night

I punched out 3 hearts using my sizzix and cut the paper down so it was a strip. I then laid it at the bottom of the pp sideways on and misted over. The hearts strip was then stuck down too.


I love the thick ribbon in the main kit. It ties so nicely.


This story is another Louis story. We have many.
This was when I was sick a couple of weeks ago, full of cold. We'd had a day at legoland and had planned to go on a date night, just Ade and I. We were to drop Hollie off at the disco and go out for pizza. But I lay on the sofa and just didn't want to move. Then Louis said ''If you cancel your date, will Ade dump you?''
Bless, can you imagine that!! Reason for divorce, my wife canceled the date because she had a cold. I didn't cancel though.....just in case : )



And the next, Memory.


Lots of 7Gypseys Mykonos papers in this kit.
And the chipboard word Memory came in last months kit.
I simply misted with Mister Huey and then coated in Glossy Accents.




I'm off to visit a local scrap store now that I haven't been to before. It's in the little quaint town, Godalming. I'm really looking forward to it.

Enjoy your day, I'll be back tomorrow with the rest of my Cocoa Daisy goodies.
Love Lisa xxx

6 comments:

Lynnda said...

Love both... layouts... Beautiful... as always...And I had to chuckle at this comment:
Then Louis said ''If you cancel your date, will Ade dump you?''
Bless... hes really cute!!! hugs...xoxo

Emma said...

Louis is so funny! love the misting on these layouts!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these Lisa! I am LOVING the masked hearts! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous pages. Love the misting and the hearts. :)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I always love your Cocoa Daisy reveals. So much lovely inspriation!! Great work :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous pages! Such fantastic misting on them both. Really got a laugh about your date story, too. :)