Friday 8 July 2011

Something to Share

I have something pretty to share today.
Something that was easy to make and a pleasure to do so too.
And this something I can see becoming a slight addiction.

The cute felt rings : )



I made the turquoise ring first (whilst sat with the kids after school yesterday with a latte and watching an old episode of Primeval) and it was so easy and quick to make that I ended up making all of these.


Aren't they adorable?
Hollie made one for herself too.
I'm going out tonight and have made one for each girlfriend as a lil' gifty, although deep down I do actually want to keep them all.

The rose ring is pretty using 2 shades.




And I love the buttons on these.



And it all started by this Mollie Makes Magazine.
A little kit (felt and instructions) came with this months.
I'm so pleased that Laura recommended this mag on her blog. Thank You Laura. You really are just lovely x



Sports day got cancelled today. Boo to the rain.
I have so much to do again though. I got up at 4.30am to make a good start but now seem to be getting nowhere fast.
Hollie has decided to make her own birthday cake, so that's one less thing to worry about today. A 3 layer red velvet is on the cards apparently.
I guess I should make her a card.

Enjoy your day xxx


6 comments:

NickyNoo said...

The rings look fab, I need to make mine too! Max's sports day got cancelled too (well, the afternoon part), boo to our rubbish British weather :( Hope Louis wasn't too disappointed xx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

I love these and what lucky friends you have!

I seemed to miss you blog update, love the new title and graphics.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS Lisa! You are just amazing!! And I keep forgetting to tell you that i love the new bloggy banner!!! Hope your day gets better! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Oh wow, how cute! I've never heard of that mag, gonna have to Google it. Looks like fun! :)

Denise said...

Those rings are so amazing. I have been thinking about some felt projects myself. Hope you get a lot done Lisa.

Lynnda said...

can I have one those rings too please... so cool.... so pretty.... hugs...xoxo