Wednesday 12 October 2011

Life

We've launched a new challenge over at Cocoa Daisy this morning.

We are calling this challenge 'LIFE'.
We are challenging you to get your life down on paper.
You can document a day in your life.
A week in your life.
Even a year if you wanted.
You could docment your work day.
A special day.

Get it down on paper :)
It's not just about the photos this one, so don't panic about going around photographing.
It's about looking back one day and seeing a snippet of a day of yours right now.

I scrapped a regular week day of mine using the Canned Peaches addon.



Come and see what Anna and Denise have come up with here and play along too.
The winner will receive $10 to spend in store.

I hope you are having a good week.
I'm feeling soooooooo tired today.
Muzzy head tired.
I've planned for a group of us with our kids to meet up at the woods after school today. We are packing up a picnic tea. It just feels like so much effort right now though. Hollie has a friend joining us and I've promised to make giant choccie chip cookies to take.
Right now I just want to lie down and sleep but I have so much work to do and lots of deadlines coming up over these next few days.
It'll be fun when we get there : )

Have a good day xxx

10 comments:

Emma said...

I hope you have cental meet up point, I have visions of you all roaming the woodlands trying to find each other! ;) I love that Layout, love seeing docu type ones, must give one a try someday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee this Lisa! I love love love the calendar design with the added misting!! Hope you get some rest! :):):):):):):):):):):)

DeeDee Catron said...

absolutely beautiful layout. just stunning!!

Sue said...

one of my fave LO's Lis I love that so cool

NickyNoo said...

Completely fab page, a lovely peek into your life! x

Lynnda said...

ooo Lisa... I love this... layout... Genius thing to do... And Ilove the calendar design with the added misting!!..simply awesome... hope you'll get some rest... hugs...xoxo

Diana Fisher said...

Amazing page! Really! Really amazing!! :) (I pinned it!)

Carin McDonough said...

Fantastic layout, I love all the journaling and photos, it is a really nice idea! :) Hope your trip to the park went well! :)

Kim said...

what a way cool concept and way cool cool imterpretation of it, I sooo adore that misted flower in the centre, its just pERFECT!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

What a great challenge! I love how you used the calendar paper for it. I have a piece of that laying around. I just might have to scrap lift yours :)