Friday 4 January 2013

Happy Day - Cocoa Daisy

It's funny how sometimes looking back on a Happy Day can make you feel a little sad.
I scrapped booked this photo of the kids in Magic Kingdom.
The day was so perfect in everyway, I get butterflies just thinking about it.


We had a lazy morning and got to Magic Kingdom late morning. It was so so hot, early 90's.
We wanted to walk to Tomorrowland but stopped at The Aloha place for Dolewhips to cool us down so we could walk to the otherside of the park.
The rides were almost all walk ons, it was just so easy.
We left before the parade started and went for a swim at the resort and had a Disney dining reservation at Ohanas restaurant at the Disney Polynesian resort at 8.30pm where we saw the Magic Kingdom fireworks whilst we were eating.
A perfect day.

I used my January Cocoa Daisy kit again.
I got a new Crafters Workshop Stencil with the kit. This one here.
And this new Maya Mist.

Can you tell how much I am loving this kit???



4 comments:

Mel said...

Sounds like a perfect day and 90 degree heat seems so far off!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love this!! LOVING the colors, the circles and those stars!!!!

Jeanette Nyström (Jeany) said...

Wow, what a perfect day! And the LO is awesome. I like the circles!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.