Thursday 7 February 2013

Addicted to Mini Art

Today I have some teeny art to share.
I love these mini canvases.
They are so fun and quick to make.
Just perfect when you want to get creative and messy but don't have a whole afternoon in which to do so.
When I met the Cocoa Daisy girls at CHA I took each one a little gift. This included a mini canvas for each girl.
Here are the ones I made for Denise.


And for Ronda.


I have quite a few of these mini pieces of art around our house now. 
I think they are my new addiction : )

Enjoy your day xxx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!! Gorgeous colors and those girls are so lucky to have you as a friend!! :)

Unknown said...

and I loooove mine!

Audrey Yeager said...

How I would love to get (and give) a beautiful gift like this from(to) a scrappy friend!, How sweet you are!! They are just beautiful!