Tuesday 24 September 2013

Love to Write (and a sketch)

I've been meaning to get my bum here and blog for a few days now.
Lots to share and tell.

Today I will start with this.


Yay!! I made the front cover of SCRAP365 again : )
So chuffed!!
We went in to WHSmiths on Friday after school and got excited seeing it on the shelves. There are photos of the kids on there.
If you haven't got a copy yet, I recommend. It's a really good issue.

And I also wanted to share with you the latest SKETCHBOOK365 Challenge here.
I do love a sketch challenge.
The sketch was actually based on one of the LO's I made for the magazine this month.
I then went on to make another LO for the sketch blog. I got sent some rather snazzy Bo Bunny Papers and matching bits and made this.


There's a lovely Bo Bunny prize for the winner, so get your entries in by 10th October.

It's a football training night for us, so that's early dinner.
Better dash.
See you soon xxx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS on the cover! I love love love love you lo!! LOVING that Bo Bunny collection!!!!

yyam said...

Such a fabulously delightful layout! That background is amazing! And congrats on making the cover yet again! How awesome!

Lynnda said...

Huge congrats Lisa!!!! What a great news!!! ANd as always I love your work!!! This layout is beautiful... Loving the background especially! hugs...x

Marsha Valk said...

Congratulations! I didn't realize that's yours on the cover! Cool!