Friday 6 February 2009

Mojo Holder & Another Snowy LO

Still snowing...... 5 days on and it's no longer fun. It's wet, cold and miserable. As I type, the snow falling has turned to sleet. Everything looks mucky and yucky outside.

I found a new challenge site this week which I really like the the look of. Lovely sketches.I found it on Angie's blog. I love the LO's Angie creates, they are so inspirational. The challenge blog is mojoholder. And here is my latest snowy LO for my book using the mojoholder sketch:


Louis loves his snowman. Ade and myself started him on Monday and Louis finished him on Tuesday afternoon by adding a head and face and a pair of very long arms. He was going to put gloves on the end of each arm, but decided he might get too warm and melt, so left them off.
Bobby is partly still standing : )
I've used my scarletlime kit again and added some B.G chipboard alphas. I got the needle and thread out for this one too.
Nearly finished the next page of this book, it's going really well. xx

1 comment:

Claire said...

This is fab, those colours are perfect for the LO and Bobby is great!