Tuesday 15 June 2010

Butterflies and Bunting

You just can't go wrong with those two ingredients these days.
I hate following trends, but they just look so pretty.

I've used both in the new Butterfly Crafts Challenge.

If you want to join in simply scrap a LO with a song title.

For some reason the very first song that came to mind was by Bonjovi, It's my Life.
I have no idea why. I'm not even or never have been into them. Strange what pops into your head sometimes.
So, I came up with this.(click to see in more detail)



I quite like this simple LO. A few painty rings (I can't remember what I found to paint around this time) a bit of bunting and I love this new butterfly punch.



I bought the Martha Stewart punch recently, but can't get on with it. I'm wondering if I should take it back to HobbyCraft. If I punch through thin paper it tears on one wing and though scrapbook paper it cuts better but I have to pull it out of the paper.Whereas this one is £6 cheaper and cuts clean and crisp each time. I got it from Papermaze if you want to see. Here.

4 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Love this loads, and I want to do one just like it :o) xx

Emma said...

I really like that butterfly! Nice and crisp clear outline

heidi said...

LOVE this! Just perfect.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Ohhh, I luv this LO...That butterly punch is gorgeous!