Wednesday 30 June 2010

Inspiration Wednesday

Hello,

I hope everyone is having a good week.
I have that end of school term feeling, so much going on, needing to check the diary everyday, constant money being requested by school for one thing and another.
And on top of that I'm trying to keep up with work too.
I haven't scrapped as much this week, I have though made 5 projects with my winning Cocoa Daisy kit, so look forward to sharing those very soon.

In the meantime, here's todays Studio (footy extra) challenge for you.

Let Zakumi (the World Cup Mascot, see below) be your inspiration.
Full details, examples and lots of DT LO's can be seen here.

Here's my LO. I took the colours and spots for my page.



This is where we walk, it's just a 5min walk from our house (Yateley Commom) we love it here. (click the photo to see better)



Come and visit us at the studio if you want to join in. And don't forget, the Design team call is still open too.

That's it from me today. Back to work again.
Lots of love xxx

3 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

May have to lift the squares idea! Love this page!!!

Emma said...

Haha its amazing what we can get inspiration from isn't it?

Love the colours of your LO

Anonymous said...

super pretty LO! :)