Friday 25 June 2010

Hanging Around

I'm bringing my Sketchy Thursdays LO on Friday this week.
We had a really busy day yesterday and ended it watching Hollie's end of year 6 school performance at the local theatre. It was such a great show, we thoroughly enjoyed it. Hollie was super confident on stage : ) I felt very proud.

So, here's the next Sketchy Thursday sketch:



I went with 3 photos. We both took quite alot of photos of the kids messing around here at Epcot. We'd just come out of the Nemo ride (one of my faves : ) ), it was sunny and they were silly : )



I used my May Cocoa Daisy kit, added a couple of crotched flowers and cut leaves out of some prima packaging. That stuff is far too good to throw away.



I love this kind of sillyness. Just being happy and playing together. I could watch them for hours : )



I'm very excited today. My bestest scrappy bud in the whole wide wide world is driving from far away to come and stay with me for the weekend. Nicky. No kids, just us and lots of papers, paints, ribbons etc... Oh and not to forget us meeting up with Laura tomorrow. We have yet to meet Laura, but she makes us laugh over on the Cocoa Daisy forum every day and not to mention she's a super talented scrapper too. We are all very excited : )

Have a lovely Friday girls xxx

6 comments:

Emma said...

Love that lo, nice and bold! Have fun this weekend, sounds ideal!

You can use the Robo, just plug it in and go!!! Believe me I am not designing any of this stuff its all freebies or my silouhette sub! I challenge you to use your Robo once in the next month!! Now you have to ;)

Sue said...

love the LO kids are having a ball aren't they

Sounds like you are going to have a FABULOUS w/e - think that could well be 2 in a row? - How lucky you are

ENJOY and say Hello to Nicky from me xxx

Nickynoo said...

Hey bestest scrap bud, I'm packing right now!!! Can't wait.

Love your page, I'm having a go at this sketch, found it quite difficult to decide how to use it at first, it's a bit different. Will bring it and finish it off later!

Jennifer Grace said...

I love how you've adapted the sketch, it's fun and lively. I also really like the doodled black border around your photos - fab!

P.S. I have a giveaway on my blog at the mo if you fancy taking a gander: http://jennifersjumbles.blogspot.com/2010/06/its-my-birthday-giveaway.html

xx

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the silly pictures. Hope you have a fun and crafty weekend with your friends!

Fabi Ormerod said...

Hey dear...what a great layout, very cool, paint, and all that i love :) Kisses