Tuesday 13 July 2010

Nothing Quite Like A Hug

That's so true. A hug can make everything so much better. I'm so glad I have a cuddly family. Cuddly hubby and cuddly kids : ) That makes me happy.

So this is this weeks sketch at Studio Calico.



I haven't had chance to play along for a while, so today I had abit of time and made this.
It's one of my fave photos from our recent camping trip.



The green and turquoise is gaffer tape from 7gypsies. I love that stuff and as you can see, you can write so well on it too.


Unlike the thickers...smudge smudge : ) Oh well, it just adds to it eh? I don't believe in mistakes when it comes to scrapbooking. Maybe that's why I love it so much.



I'm going to visit my friend Claire tonight. She's so lovely, but we are both very busy and just don't get enough time together to chat. AND she's one of the only people I know that likes BB as much as me. So tonight we plan to eat curry, chat and watch BB.
I can't wait.

Thanks for stopping by xxx

5 comments:

Emma said...

love the lettering on that Lo Lisa, have a good time tonight!

Nickynoo said...

The tape and butterfly corner is lovely! Have a great evening with your friend, wish I was having curry :o) xx

Jennifer Grace said...

I want some of that gaffer tape! And what a lovely photo. xx

yyam said...

Awww...first of all, that picture is just so cute! :) I love how you did the title work and your journaling! love the ribbon action going on the side too!

You have such a cool style Lisa!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Couldn't agree more! Love how you've done your lettering!

Thank you for your sweet comment about my age!! Tell Louis I love him!!