Wednesday 28 September 2011

No Scrap!

Nothing scrappy from me today.
I am though in the midst of making some cards in aid of National Crad Making Day.
Thought I'd take a break and heat up some of last nights left over curry and pop on here.

The winner of the SCRAP365 blog hope has ben announced here.
Did you visit the stand at Ally Pally this weekend?
I will be randomly picking my winner tomorrow night and annoucing on Friday.

It's the Cocoa Daisy reveal night today. It's 9pm UK time (4pm EST). Come along and say 'Hi'. Meet the new kit and play along with the games and maybe win a prize.

Back to work now.
See you later xx

3 comments:

Sue said...

LISA!!!!! I don't like non scrappy posts I rely on you to share your gorgeous creations :)

Laura said...

No scrap?! As Kate would say 'WHAAAAT?!' - her favourite expression. LOL.

I shall look forward to the cards and seeing the kit. Think I might be out tonight, so may miss reveal. Goshdarnit.

Hannah said...

Looking forward to seeing your projects for the new kit Lisa. Yes I went to ally pally, I left a comment on your last post saying about the sneak peek booklet that was there :) I've subscribed, I can't wait :)