Thursday 4 April 2013

My Fave Way to Start the Day

This is how I like it...


Ade bringing me a latte in bed.
Nothing gives me a better start to the day : )

I used some Elle's Studio papers from my Cocoa Daisy kit this month.
I fall more and more in LOVE with Elle's Studio products. I'm so happy that Elle has now introduced papers to her collections too and after meeting her at CHA I have to add that she's as adorable as her products : )
And I was so pleased that we got so much of it in the April kit.

 
I even added the strip from the bottom here. It was the perfect little touch to my LO.


Of you love Elle's Studio as much as me, you can now but lots of the bits and pieces from Papermaze in the UK. Take a look here. I was so excited when I noticed a few weeks ago and ordered a whole load.

So tell me....what's your favourite way to start the day?

xx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love this!!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeeee the hearts!!

Lynnda said...

Loving this ...Its beautiful!!! hugs...x

Bananastamper said...

oh, you are one lucky gal!!! I think I would fall out of bed if my hubby ever showed up with a hot anything for me in bed! lol
Such a fabulous, fun layout!