Tuesday 30 April 2013

Cocoa Daisy Inspiration Day


We would like to invite you to join us at Cocoa Daisy this Saturday 4th May for a day jam packed full of inspiration, fun and games with a blog hop with prizes and a competition.

If you aren't registered yet, please do so here. It's free and the day will be so much fun.

I have a cheeky page to share of Louis today made with my May Cocoa Daisy Kit.


We were sat in the Beaches and Cream Diner in Disneyworld. He was messing about with my camera and wouldn't give it back when Ade asked. He kept snapping away at himself instead. Ade got annoyed and Louis took a photo of him being annoyed before handing it back.
Looking back at these photos last week it did make me laugh. Little devil!!



I used the Buddy addon for this page.
I love those badges.


And the Teresa Collins 'He Said' papers and sticker sheet comes with it too.

The sun is shining again today.
I love these starts to the day.
Puts you in such a good mood.

I really hope you can join us on Saturday xxx

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo fun!! LOVING the colors, the masking and those photos!!!