Thursday 2 May 2013

A Day in the Life - May

I am loving all this sunshine and blue sky business lately.
I hope it stays around for a while.

I've been keeping up with Project Life.
Go Me!

I got the Cocoa Daisy 'A Day in the Life Kit' this month.
It's soooo good and jam packed with goodies. Exclusive Simple Stories/Cocoa Daisy cards, word stickers, embellishments and exclusive Cocoa Daisy Stamps too.

Here's what I made.

 
I love these stamps!!
 
 
And some bits added from our travels this week.


The Day in the Life kits have reduced postage and no added postage at all when bought with a Cocoa Daisy Main kit by the end of the 3rd each month.

I've put together a blog post on Cocoa Daisy today showing the kit and how we on the DT used it this month. Come and see here.

Thanks xxx

4 comments:

yyam said...

How cool. Love the details here! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo fun! LOVING these pages!!

Lynnda said...

These are wonderful Lisa!!! hugs..x

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I love all the bits of memorabilia you incorporated, especially the napkin! Cute spread :)