Tuesday 9 December 2014

Life Together Sometimes Looks Abit Like This



We found a photo booth in Magic Kingdom and spent quite some time making silly photos.
There was a screen on the outside of the booth so the ones that weren't in the booth could see what was going on. We had so much silliness and fun.

I used this months Cocoa Daisy sketch.

 
The challenge runs for another week, so there's plenty of time to play along. Check out the Cocoa Daisy post here for full details and to see how the other girls used the sketch.
 
 Life has been slowly getting back to normal this week.
My Mum had a knee replacement in November and I needed to help her out for a while as her hubby works away during the week. She lives an hour away though so it's been tricky balancing with work and the kids and I fell behind with work and then last week when I was hoping to catch up I got a really horrid cold. I lost my voice completely on Monday and it didn't start making a come back until Friday. I ached all over and just felt so lousy. I really wanted to call in sick. Not possible when you work for yourself though : (   So this week I feel so guilty that I'm not over in Swindon helping Mum but I'm trying to play catch up with work as I have so many deadlines before Christmas.
So that's what I'm about to do now....get back to work.
 
Thanks for stopping by xx 
 

3 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

brilliant Lisa, love the way you have used lots of awesome pics ... very clever creating . love x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sorry to hear about your Mum and you being sick! I hope you both are 100% soon!!!! I love love love your lo! LOVING the sun, the chevrons and the photo strips!!!!!

yyam said...

This layout is super fun! LOVE it!

Sorry to hear about you being sick when you have deadlines! Hope mum feels better too!