Wednesday 4 March 2015

Because sometimes you just want to play

That's what this LO was all about.



I usually love to scrap a story, but there are those time where you just want to play.
This was one of those times.
It was about the paints and the pastels and the stencils and the mists and the pretty papers and that gorgeous washi tape.   
I just fancied getting messy fingers.
And the funny thing is. I only scrapped that photo a couple of weeks ago and I didn't even realise until I put it in my Orlando 2014 album and saw the other LO.

Sometimes you just get carried away with pretty product.

The March Cocoa Daisy Kit is on sale now.
Don't miss out!!   

Have a wonderful Wednesday xxx

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the colors and the way you did the title!!!!

Denise said...

I love what you did this month Lisa. All your layouts are so colorful, happy and playful. Probably because you are scrapping your favorite thing....a trip to Disney!