Monday 2 March 2015

1,2,3,4 - Hello Again!!

Hello!!
This one ended up being my favourite LO that I made with my Cocoa Daisy Kit this month.
I'd already uploaded gallery and then this one kind of just effortlessly happened.
Anything with bright happy colours makes me happy.



So on this day we'd gone to this beautiful little neighbourhood on Disney property called 'Celebration'. It's picture book beautiful. We love to spend an afternoon here. Have a walk around the lakes, looking out for exciting nature and stop for ice cream floats at the ice cream parlour.



Ade's parents had kindly given us a little money at Easter instead of chocolate, so I saved it in our Orlando fund and said we'd treat ourselves and think of them when on holiday. So that's what we did. We stopped for ice cream floats and said a thank you to Gill and Gerald. We took a selfie to send them whilst we were there.



This is the beautiful view as you sit on the rocking chairs at the waterfront. Isn't it beautiful?
I marked off on the first photo where we took our photo from, under those green brollies. And the second is our view. Watching the herons, storks, terrapins and looking out for gators.

I loved this kit so much.
I used some of the free printables that you get sent with the monthly kit.
I love the pops of colour that they add.
I also added those pretty flowers by cutting them out from the Crate Paper in the kit and colouring them in with pastels using a sponge applicator for a softer effect.

I'm happy with this one.

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy March to you xxx


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the rays!!!!!