Tuesday 20 May 2008

Finally finished Mum's Jornal set







It's Mum's birthday on Thursday. Nicky Noo set a competition on the Just Bex craft forum some time ago to make one of these jornal sets.....perfect for Mum's birthday I thought. I started it a while ago and really pleased that it's all done now.


The idea is that the box is filled with lots of questions like...where were your family holidays when you were a little girl and what did you do? How where and when did you meet Dad? Tell me about your wedding day, who was there, where it was and Mum, why did you choose bright turquoise for your bridesmaids? There's so much I want to find out and this way I get the book back and not only do I get to keep my Mum's story, but Hollie will get to have it one day and then she can pass it on too. Mum can just take a little question out of the box as and when she chooses and write about it in the book. I'm really pleased with it and made a matching card too.

Thanks for the idea Nicky Noo. All papers are from Fancy pants xx

2 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Be-yooo-tiful!!! Mum will love it :0) The matching card is gorgeous, too.

Classroomfree said...

brilliant idea and I LOVE the design.

Jules x