Thursday 29 May 2008

My latest buy



It's a beer bucket AND it's pink !!!!

I love it, it's just so cool. I found it one of those bargain shops that has anything and everything. I was with Julie yesterday and we went into this shop together. We are both scrap-a-holics so have a good understanding when we shop together. What she doesn't find I do and likewise. So I bought this one in pink and julie bought one in blue. Can you see the bottle opener chained to the handle? : ) just needs a bottle of bud to make it perfect !!!
Naturally this then inspired me to rearrange my desk yesterday afternoon. I am fortunate to have a very large corner desk in my studio and just love this little corner now. I have a 2 heart shaped journal baskets, a bigger one for my Love Elsie stickers and embellishments, my 3 tier cake stand for inks at the bottom a foam alphabet stamp set in the middle and various pushy stamps at the top. Then I've also top my 'Mimi' totes to the side......perfection : ) oooohhhh I love my hobbie xx
ps....the latest Love Elsie book (Recipe Box) arrived today.....mmmmmmmmmm is all I can say right now : ) xx

2 comments:

Est xxx said...

Ooh who would have thought that a beer tin could be so pretty, I love it

Nickynoo said...

Cool beer bucket, think I NEED one....