Sunday 17 August 2008

Last 2 of the day.....

I am on a mega roll today....so much crafty stuff been made : )

This weeks challenge on Sassy Crafts was to make a card with no stamping involved.
I have to confess to this challenge being a nice one for me as I'm really not big into stamping.

So here we have Dream Street papers (http://sassycrafts.co.uk/category_89/Dream-Street-Papers.htm) Junkitz blooms (http://sassycrafts.co.uk/category_37/Flowers-Blooms.htm) and I made the flower centre from a card board box cut into a circle and a dovecraft brad.I've handcut a heart and written on : You make this world Blooming Wonderful. xx

And my last card today is made from a challenge on Scrapagogo again.
These papers are from this months kit. The little birdie wings are all flocked...very sweet xx






4 comments:

Pootle said...

Lis you have had such a productive day!! I just adore that birdie card :)

Emma said...

They are both stunning Lis, you really are on the crafty coaster today..........lol

Carol Ann said...

Love this card these little birdies are so cute x

Nickynoo said...

I love that birdie paper, had my eye on it for a while! Like how you've used it, such a tweet card.........:0)