Monday 11 August 2008

Summer Lovin'

ooohhhhh don't you just love the English Summers????????!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We really don't ask for much, do we??..... a few dry days in a row and tempuratures of early to mid 20's would be perfectly acceptable, that to me really does not sound unreasonable.

These photos were taken the first weekend in August, just a few days ago. My little sis came to stay with the kiddies and we had my friend's boys over too. 6 kids in the house !! So we dodged the rain showers, got booted up and headed out for a very long walk. We love taking the kids to the common for walks and just watching the planes at our little local airport. We are so lucky to live here.
Looking at this LO though you really would not think it was August . We all had a great time anyway and did manage to stay dry : )
I dicided to team my not so sunny and bright photos up with the most gorgeous and cheery papers from the lovely Sassa Fras....brightens up any dreary day in my opionion. xx

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely LO Lisa - that paper is so fabulously summery - shame the weather wasn't, eh?

Classroomfree said...

Great LO hun x