Thursday 27 November 2008

Everyone has a Story

I went along to Shimelle's class on Sunday. 'Everyone has a Story'. I was so excited about going. There was alot of preparation beforehand. We needed about 100 various photos all from different stages of our lives. All different shapes and sizes were requested, so lots of hunting for old photos, lots of taking new ones, lots of scanning and cropping and printing.....no wonder I haven't had much time for anything else recently : )
It was well worth the preparation. The class was excellent and the album will now be an ongoing project. Here is my Title page.
and my routine LO.
The kit was beautiful and I can't wait to get stuck into more LO's now : )

What really made the day was meeting lovely Fay. We met on the way down, so traveled part of the way together. I then sat next to Fay and also Cathy and it felt like doing the class with friends rather than with people I'd only just really met. So thank you girls if you read this : )
xxxxx

No comments: