Monday 3 January 2011

Domestic Goddess Projects



Here you go as promised, my projects made with this months Cocoa Daisy kit.
My fave page, Wannabe Domestic Godess.



I used the packaging of the Lilybee Rubbons to create the scalloped edge.





The bunting is made from stickers in the kit. Each sticker is a little triangle. So much versitility.





And my Home mini book.
This has been covered in various papers from the kit aswell as some from one of the addons.


















I love the little chipboard pieces in the kit. Lots of them and they are all 'kitchen' themed. I have so many more ideas on how to use them.











Cinema for us now. Megamind 3D.
Better go, still got wet hair : )
Hope you liked my projects.
Thanks for stopping by. xxx

7 comments:

Mel said...

This mini book is fab and will be great to look back on if ever you move

yyam said...

Really awesome work Lisa! Love your mini! And that awesome paintwork on your layout...so artsy! :)

Heather Jacob said...

Lisa there are no words to describe how beautiful these are .. they are all magnificent!!!! you are a star ... thanks for your comment on my blog I'll be back here for sure .. hugs xo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love all of these!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I am LOVING that mini!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Laurel said...

Wow, amazing work!

Lynnda said...

AMAZING LISA....WOW... such a fab creation...all I can say is.... thank you for sharing...its great inspo to me... I never stop saying it dont I!!!.... but seriously is... xoxo

Anonymous said...

Fabulous projects Lisa! I totally want to eat those goodies. I am really inspired by your mini. I have a house shaped album I need to do something with. I like the direction you went with yours :)