Saturday 22 January 2011

Turning Nine

Yay for the weekend!!!!

My baby is turning nine this week. It doesn't seem possible.
I was asked this month by Fancy Pants to pick a LO from the Fancy Pants Facebook page and lift it. I chose Monique's page here.

And here's the LO that I made using Monique's as inspiration.





I used the Fancy Pants Love Bird and Trick or Treat papers.
This is my page about Louis turning 9.
Please check out the Fancy Pants blog for more details and 'how-to' information.



If you want to see the latest CHA sneaks for what's coming up with Fancy Pants, check out their blog.

Louis had his birthday sleepover last night, it went really well.
We all watched Avatar until 10.30pm and the boys then went straight to sleep. Not a peep until 8am. Now you can't moan at that, can you?!

This afternoon for me, more accounts, some work using the new Cocoa Daisy Feb kit that arrived yesterday, some spicy sweet potato soup that I made for lunch and I want to get a chili on in my beautiful new Crockpot that also arrived yesterday. I have a LO idea for that, so will need to get the camera out.
Plus, family TV tonight. We are all hooked on the series Primeval. It's series 4 and we've watched since the beginning. Love it, dinosaurs and monsters.

So with all that, I'd better get on.
Have a lovely Saturday.
I have exciting stuff to share tomorrow, so pop back and see.
Hugs xxx

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS Lisa! I love love love love the photos and the paper strips!! And sounds like a successful sleepover to me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

curlyqmosaics said...

Super cool, unique layout! Such a wonderfully, fresh take on a boy layout! Love the added red/hearts incorporated into the layout and the paper strips in the background...love it!

Angi Barrs said...

What a creative design on your layout. Love it. :)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Glad the sleepover went well! Great photos on your layout. Hope the rest of your weekend is wonderful :)

Nickynoo said...

Do I spy aqua blue with a dash of red, LOL?!? Even better IRL, loving the spider web in the corner! xx

Sue said...

I was going to say the same as Nicky lol

Glad the sleep over went well

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous layout... lovely photos too...hugs...xoxo

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Sounds like the sleepover went well. I love my crockpot - have made some great chilis and curries in it.

Sweet journalling about Louis on your gorgeous LO.