Saturday 8 January 2011

Sketches 2 Scrapbook



Do you own an iphone or ipad?
Well Sketches 2 Scrapbook is an app that you can download and you then instantly have access to LOTS of sketches and samples. Ideal if you scrap on the move, at friends or crops. This is Anam's project, the owner of Twisted Sketches, so you know the sketches will be good.

There is a facebook page here.
And a website here.

I got asked to join in with the last App.
Here are my two pages that I made last year.;
(click on photos for a larger image)



This makes me miss Florida so much. Such happy memories.



Any plans for you this weekend?
I'm supposed to be getting dug into my accounts **yawn** but I also have a big list of scrappy 'to-dos'.
mmmmmmmmmmm now lets see, accounts vs pretty papers, paints and ribbons. Tough one eh?!!

Well have a fun one whatever you do today.
I'll be back tomorrow with the new challenge from The Studio. I'm excited about this weeks challenge. I loved making my page so much. It's a fun one.

Bye xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts, I love them both. Really vibrant and fresh.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love love these Lisa!! I loveeeeeeee that big circle on that 2nd one!! WOW!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

LOve these both! Your misting is awersome Lisa! Love the colors and layers! So cool so many photo's and I love the big circle!

curlyqmosaics said...

Super cute, artsy layouts. Love the scallops and the stitching. Congrats on being part of such a cool, new concept. Sketches 2 Scrapbook is super cool!

Lynnda said...

love both layout Lisa... those are simply beautiful as always...xoxo

Anonymous said...

LOVE these two layouts, absolutely stunning!!!
Dayna