Wednesday 18 February 2015

Eight Photos & Eight Stars






I'm sharing a fun and very colourful page today.

This was such a fun day at Hollywood Studios. The teens were at their best. Makes a huge difference to the day. The colours needed to be bright and fun to reflect upon the day we had.
I used to really struggle with multi photo LO's but I seem to make them more and more lately.

I used the Bella BLVD - Lucky Starz collection on this page.

It's half term here right now. Kids are at home for the week.
So far so good and it's already Wednesday.
I'm taking Louis and 2 friends out for ice cream whilst Hollie has a couple of friends over and does afternoon tea for them. How times have changed : )

Enjoy your day xxx  

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and all the stars!!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a bright, happy page! Love all the pics, girl! Enjoy your week!