Saturday 21 February 2015

Sibling Love

Louis was 13 a couple of weeks ago.
He wanted to have his birthday meal at Nandos.
It was a really fun evening.

I'm so lucky that our two get on so well.
Louis has become incredibly annoying these recent past months which has put a strain on them. Even the big sisterly love is struggling, but they are still friends and still have a laugh together.


I made this LO using the Bella BLVD collection - Family Forever.
I just love these happy primary colours.
Here are a few close ups.

 

I have full details on how to make this mixed media LO over on Papermaze today along with more close ups.
I was a really fun one to make.
Please check out the blog here.

Thank you xxx

1 comment:

Lynnda said...

What happy and beautiful layout Lisa! Love it ! Hugs...x