Friday 13 February 2015

What do you do when you attend a secret wedding?

You make a secret book of course!!

Hello!!
Sorry for my absence here recently.
I just can't seem to add photos from my pc on to my blog : (
I'm having to write up the posts and then add the photos from the laptop.
Such a faff!!!

Anyway, secret book!!
It's so hard when you attend such a beautiful & special day not to blag.
You want to share with others and show them pretty photos.
But we can't.
But I did make the couple a mini book to keep and today I am sharing snippets from this book on the Papermaze blog.



It was a beautiful Disney wedding in Orlando.


I used the Simple Stories - Hugs & Kisses Collection.
It's just perfect for a mini book like this.

And I just adore the Freckled Fawn Wood Chips.
I must get more.
I like having them in pretty dishes on my desk so I can just grab and add when I'm creating.

So please check out my blog post here for more secret piccies and details of how this little book was made.
Thank you!!!
And Yay!!!! It's Friday!!

Lisa xxx

No comments: