Monday 16 February 2015

It was very well 'REPLENISHED'!!

His bowl was, that's for sure!

Our OLW this month is 'REPLENISH'.
This was actually hubby's idea for this LO of mine.
I asked him what he thought of when I say the word and he came up with 'buffet'.
I swear all that man think of is his belly!!

So from that came this.
The Fussy Eaters Paradise


I copied the meaning of the word replenish from an online dictionary and popped it in to a teeny Fancy Pants paper bag.
 

I used lots of pieces from Bella BLVD on this page. I find the packs of paper pieces really handy to use. They make creating a LO very easy and fun and I love the colour that they add.



This boy sure loves the American Buffets.
It's so good to go somewhere with him and see him eat and eat and not complain.

I also used a piece of Scrapmatts Chipboard. I used a Tim Holtz White stain first and then took a red sharpie and just coloured in the 'wow' bit to make it stand out.

This challenge will run for the next month.
If you want to join us and play along or if you simply want to see what the other OLW designers have created, please take a look here.

Thanks so much xxx

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors!!!!